The deep swamp GOP traitors are trying to get the freshman Republican Congresswoman from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene, to bow to the crown. And what a game of thrones it is.
The Trump-loving, gun-loving, freedom-loving representative is taking flak inside the swamp from both Democrats and the establishment Republicans, and it is an important Patriot skirmish to watch.
Trump has publicly backed Greene from Mar-a-Largo. His support for the firebrand from Georgia is taking direct aim at the Washington RINOs fighting to retain their grip on power in Congress.
If Trump can continue to rally his patriotic supporters outside of the party, he can turn the fissure into an earthquake–and that includes throwing his support behind the embattled freshman rep.
The tremors are already being felt with the imminent toppling of Liz Cheney, the third-ranking House GOP leader, who voted to impeach Trump.
Greene’s fellow Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz rallied the crowd to oust anti-Trump Cheney at the Wyoming Capitol this past week. All of this not only to sweep out the debris of the GOP, but for supporting a president no longer in office.
According to a report in Newsweek, 10 Republicans voted to impeach Trump and 7 of those are already facing challenges for their seats in Congress:
“While Trump isn’t widely popular in Valadao’s district, he is in Wyoming, where he won with 70 percent of the votes in 2020, presenting a potential problem for Representative Liz Cheney. The third-highest ranking Republican in the House wasn’t shy about her critiques of Trump and her vote to impeach him lit the fire of opposition.”
Not surprisingly, Cheney is being defended by traitor Mitch McConnell, who was quick to come to her defense: “She is an important leader in our party and in our nation. I am grateful for her service and look forward to continuing to work with her on the crucial issues facing our nation.”
Top RINO goon Sen. Mitt Romney also clawed his way to the top of the hater machine to take aim at Greene over the weekend because she had spoken to President Trump, tweeting: “Lies of a feather flock together: Marjorie Taylor Greene’s nonsense and the ‘big lie’ of a stolen election.”
Meanwhile, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is under pressure to neuter Greene by threatening to bar her from committees or through censure.
Because of her support of President Trump and her desire to impeach a fraudulently elected President Biden, Democrats are doing everything they can to push hearings calling for her removal from office while establishment RINOs are using her to quash and demoralize Trump’s base.
The vitriolic cancel mob of lawmakers and media reached a flash point on Friday after Rep. Cori Bush claimed Greene had harassed her in the halls of the Capitol, when in fact video of the incident showed just the opposite occurred.
Greene released a statement addressing the mob trying to “take her out” with a massive smear campaign.
“Nearly 60,000 America First Patriots from all 50 states have reached out with messages of support and have poured over $1.6 million in small donations into my campaign account.”
Greene is exactly the right type of fighter we need in Congress and the number of her small supporter donations is testament that she is “of the people.”
Most important, she isn’t intimidated by the mob or easily silenced.
The only way to win is to fight and Greene is in no short supply of ammunition.
Not only is Greene fighting, she has been busy sponsoring and co-sponsoring a multitude of bills aimed to turn the tide of communism in the Capitol:
- H.R. 515 To provide a civil remedy for individuals harmed by sanctuary jurisdiction policies, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 532, to amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit discrimination by abortion against an unborn child on the basis of Down syndrome.
- H.R. 471, To prohibit the Secretary of Health and Human Services from lessening the stringency of, and to prohibit the Secretary of Homeland Security from ceasing or lessening implementation of, the COVID-19 border health provisions through the end of the COVID-19 pandemic, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 426, To provide that for purposes of determining compliance with title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 in athletics, sex shall be recognized based solely on a person’s reproductive biology and genetics at birth.
- H.R. 95, Hearing Protection Act, This bill removes silencers from the definition of firearms for purposes of the National Firearms Act. It also treats persons acquiring or possessing a firearm silencer as meeting any registration and licensing requirements of such Act. The Department of Justice must destroy certain records relating to the registration, transfer, or making of a silencer.
- H.R. 38 Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act
- H.R. 24 Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2021
- H.J. 12 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the number of terms that a Member of Congress may serve.
- H. Con Res 7 Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol to honor the last surviving Medal of Honor recipient of the Second World War upon death.
- H. Res 57 Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.
Greene is also important because the Democrats advantage in the House is slim. If Rep. Claudia Tenney (NY) should win her race, the Democrats’ are up by only 9.
Greene is a loyal Trump supporter and if she can remain standing against the deep state mob triumphantly, she will not only be sending a loud message to the Democratic mob but she will prove that the Republican Party now belongs to Trump.
Greene earns a spot in my Royalty hall of fame. May she not only overcome her enemies to stand another day, may she #Reignwell.